- Production process fault simulation
- StrikoMelter training on StrikoWestofen premises: operation and fault analysis for operators and maintenance personnel
- StrikoMelter training on customer premises: energy-efficient melting operation and improvement of system availability
- Westomat training on StrikoWestofen premises: operation and fault analysis for operators and maintenance personnel
- Westomat training on customer premises: optimization of the dosing process and reduction of returns under production conditions
Well-trained personnel can make the daily operation of melting and dosing systems considerably more efficient and economical. This is why we operate a comprehensively equipped Pilot Plant Centre at our location in Wiehl, Germany.
We offer extensive theoretical and practical training courses, focusing on system availability, energy-efficient, resource-friendly operation – aspects which are important competitive factors in daily foundry operation. Training is based around your requirements and can be delivered in either English or German.