- Fully equipped tech centre and seminar room
- Production process fault simulation
- 100% functional Westomat dosing furnace for simulating production cycles of all dosing control systems including ProDos 3
- StrikoMelter training on StrikoWestofen premises: operation and fault analysis for operators and maintenance personnel
- StrikoMelter training on customer premises: energy-efficient melting operation and improvement of system availability
- Westomat training on StrikoWestofen premises: operation and fault analysis for operators and maintenance personnel
- Westomat training on customer premises: optimization of the dosing process and reduction of returns under production conditions
- Melting and dosing of magnesium
- Expert speakers
Well-trained personnel can make the daily operation of melting and dosing systems considerably more efficient and economical. This is why we operate a comprehensively equipped Pilot Plant Centre at our location in Wiehl, Germany.
We offer extensive theoretical and practical training courses, focusing on system availability, energy-efficient, resource-friendly operation – aspects which are important competitive factors in daily foundry operation. Training is based around your requirements and can be delivered in either English or German.
Training at StrikoWestofen or on your own premises
Modernization and Retrofit: Performance increase and Modernization of existing equipment
The modernization of existing melting furnaces pays off quickly
The results in terms of energy consumption (-20%) and melting performance (+40%) have exceeded the expectations by far. The investment paid off in the first year.